https://flexcon2018.eu/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Flexcon_logo.png 0 0 Adriaan van Eck https://flexcon2018.eu/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Flexcon_logo.png Adriaan van Eck2018-08-01 16:18:562018-09-10 16:31:09FLEXCON2018 midsummer update
On June 28th, FAN co-hosted FlexForward. With 150 visitors we had a very inspiring day on energy flexibility, e-heating and the psychology of energy users.
- Siemens: needs no introduction
- Delta EE: research and consulting company in the transformation of energy markets.
- EnergyVille: association of Flemish research institutes KU Leuven, VITO and imec for research on sustainable energy and intelligent energy systems.
- openADR: protocol for Demand Response and Distributed Energy Resources management.
- TenneT: German-Dutch electricity transport company serving 41 million users.
- Easy Energy: supply business with energy based on dynamic prices by linking customer-demand to EPEX.
- Technolution: flexibility & local energy control.
- Spectral: system integrator in smart energy technology, smart grids, and blockchain-settlement platforms.
- DER-lab: Distributed Energy Resources Laboratories is an association of 32 research institutes and companies working in smart grids and distributed energy generation.
- IOTA: enabling decentralized energy systems via Ledger of Everything: Blockchain and Internet of Things.