7. Join our track on Market, Policy & Strategy on Energy Flexibility
A new decentralized energy system. Technically everything seems to be possible yet our current regulatory framework is still based on a centralized system focussed on grid reliability. Furthermore monetary incentives for energy flexibility are not in place. How do we go from A to Z and take the correct steps in between?
Be informed on the future market of the decentralized energy system!
- SEDC – European legislative proposals on Energy Market Design by Frauke Thies
- The role of system operators in a distributed energy landscape by EnergyVille
- Demand side flexibility in the UK by Delta EE
- Global Flex Market – Delta EE – Philippa Hardy
- Flex Trading Germany – Procom – Christian Irion
- Motivate residential-owners to invest in sustainability – ABN AMRO Bank
- Unleashing European Flexibility, by Flexiblepower Alliance Network
- The need for a short-term intraday market – ETPA